Protestors attack government complex in Hong Kong
A group of protestors in Hong Kong attacked the Central Government Offices Complex (GCO) with petrol bombs on Sunday afternoon. The Hong Kong Police Force warned the group to stop their illegal acts and leave the scene immediately. The Legislative Council issued a red alert Sunday afternoon as protestors gathered at its complex next to the CGO. The alert meant that all people were required to leave the complex immediately.
- Beijing city bans low flying vehicles around National Day
- Gas prices to rise in China
- HKSAR govt to cancel National Day fireworks display
- Sept 18 Incident memorialized across China
- National Day holiday travel forecast unveiled
- Museums partner to issue 'passport' to visitors